Kids Yoga Workshop
This five afternoon workshop is for children aged 6-12 years.
We will be concentrating on brain balance, between creative and intellectual.
Aiding to sort between mental and emotional states.
Facilitated by Natalie Almond
Using the five elements of fire, air, water, earth and wood, enabling equanimity of emotions.
Children will learn that emotions are in every one and they all pass in time.
I will deliver techniques to aid nervous tension and other emotional states.
Children will discover where the organs related to these elements are, the emotions they create and their function in the body.
They will begin to tap deeper than the surface layer of their being.
Natalie creates a fun and safe environment for children and develops an understanding of individuals needs.
In this workshop we will work on:
- Fun postures such as back bends and hand stands aiding to cleanse the body and mind.
- Balance techniques to create a calm focus or relaxed confidence
- Correct breathing techniques to aid emotions.
- A strong focus will be correct posture especially for sitting at the desk
- Using sound to create vibration within the body and enabling self-expression.
When: Monday 29th June – Friday 3rd July
At: Anahata Yoga Space
$40 deposit by 14th June
Parents MUST be punctual for drop off and pick up. Drop off 10 mins before class begins. Parents may not remain in the yoga room during class.
There is a café downstairs and a rock pool across the road so enjoy your time!
Bookings Essential here