Stress Release Techniques for a happier and calmer you
- Do you feel anxious or stressed?
- Are you feeling stuck and unable to move in any direction?
- Is depression getting you down?
- Is your mind working overtime?
- Do you have severe body aches and pains?
- Is Lack of sleep getting you down?
Stress may present itself in many ways, it is a major dis-ease within society today, due to pollutants, workload and expensive living costs, radiation and the prolific use of devices. These are some of the major contributing factors, life for most of us is just moving too fast
This 2-hour workshop will give you the tools to help deal with overload whether it be in heart, body or mind.
You will learn to:
- Centre the mind and listen to your body so that your heart can beat at a comfortable pace.
- Simple breathing techniques will bring you home to self-realization and control.
- Gentle but effective exercises to release tension building up in the body.
- Meditation practices to centre the mind and slow the thought process.
- Talks on effective eating, not just the food we eat but also the way we eat.
- Receive some easy daily tips of self-nurturing and preservation.
- All we need to do is give ourselves the time, put in these 3 hours for yourself and you will have some quick and effective tools for daily life.
- Learn how posture affects the total state of our entire health.
Attend this workshop to receive a mediation cd and some useful notes to take home.
Date: Saturday, June 6
At: Anahata Yoga Space
Level 1, 94a Marine Parade, Maroubra. Enter via The Corso (above Pool Café)
Please email Natalie for bookings.