- Do you have pain, illness or ailments?
- Are you tired of feeling this way?
- Are you at a loss and feel hopeless?
- Is lack of energy a concern to you?
Being unwell is not fun, it affects our physical, mental and emotional. In turn this affects those around us, especially our loved ones and that hurts even more.
We may catch ourselves in a trap of unhelpful and repetitious physical, mental and emotional patterns, which stop us from healing.
Changing these daily processes can aid to recovery and over all wellness.
Did you know that most of our thoughts and actions are repeated daily for many years? Patterns can and need to be changed.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn to listen to the body and breath through pain.
- Practice gentle exercise to release emotions held in the joints.
- Gently exercise the lymphatic system, increasing its flow to aid recovery.
- Re-program our thoughts and feelings though yoga nidra and affirmation.
We start simple and keep it simple, create a deeper relationship with our un-well areas and ourselves. This is not supposed to be a fight but peace making.
Date: Saturday May 23rd
At: Anahata Yoga Space
Please email Natalie for bookings and enquiries.